Knowledge is a powerful tool. It is the means through which you gain the confidence to achieve financial security. It also provides a sense of assurance during an uncertain time.
The team at Roderick H. Martin & Associates is committed to sharing information with our clients to simplify the bankruptcy process and put you in control. Following are some helpful links:
- Annual Credit Report.Com The official government website for your FREE, no obligation credit reports
- Experian.com/freestate Two free annual credit reports (for Georgia residents)
- Quizzle.com A service of Quicken, check your entire credit profile, at no fee, no obligation, no hidden costs
- Credit.com Similar to Quizzle
- CreditKarma.com Similar to Quizzle
- United States Trustee list of Approved Counseling Agencies For your “Ticket In” and your “Ticket Out”. Scroll down to find agencies for the “Northern District of Georgia.
- CredAbility (formerly Consumer Credit Counseling Service, CCCS) For your “Ticket In”
- Dave Ramsey’s Debtor Education For your “Ticket Out”
- U.S. Bankruptcy Clerk of the Court Information on court fees, etc.
- U.S. Federal Courts Federal bankruptcy rules, policies, and resources.
- ChooseToSave.org A general interest website with financial information
- NADAGuides.comTo find the retail value your automobile
- Cobb County Tax Commissioner Find the tax-assessed value of your home for Cobb County residents
- Cobb County Judgment/Real Estate Search Search for copies of judgments against you in Cobb County
- Zillow.com Find the value of any home, anywhere
- Georgia Public Notices Find legal notices regarding foreclosure, court cases in Georgia
- Georgia Secretary of State Corporations Pay your annual corporate dues, search for corporate information
- Adam M. Goodman
- Mary Ida Townson
- Nancy J. Whaley
- National Data Center | Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Case Information
- Income Based Repayment Plan U.S. Department of Education site to help you determine if you qualify for a reduction in student loan payments